New Tamiya TB Evolution 5 chassis
Introducing the next generation of the shaft driven, high
performance TB Evolution R/C racing car. In-depth analysis of the TB Evo
IV’s racing performance and other driver feedback has enabled TRF
designers to fully redesign chassis components to optimize center of gravity
and weight balance.
- Steering unit has been located in even lower position, and totally redesigned
to incorporate Ackerman steering geometry, realizing sharp and precise linear
- Lower bulkhead has been redesigned for more compact, lighter design.
New upper and lower bulkheads offer combined weight savings of 11.5g.
- Durable and high precision aluminum diff joint guarantees smooth diff
effect under even the toughest conditions. Plastic swing shaft protector
reduces friction with diff housing.
- Suspension system utilizes reversible type short span arms to greatly
Normal reversible suspension can be used, greatly increasing setting
- Chassis length: 364mm, Width: 188mm, Wheelbase: 257mm, Tread: Front & Rear
- Minimum Clearance: 5mm.
- Lower 2.5mm, upper 2.0mm carbon couble deck frame.
- All-new parts
include aluminum upper & lower bulkheads, diff joint,
steering arm, steering bridge, propeller shaft, center cup, motor heat
sink, and heat sink motor mount.
- F/R carbon damper stays have been redesigned.
- Includes one-piece front one-way and rear ball differential.
- Small-size bumper for narrower chassis front.
- Full ball bearings and TRF Super low friction dampers.