text found on Helger Racing website:
"It's been a long wait but the Vantage III is out!
A complete redesign gives the transmitter a new look although the
'feel' is still classic KO. Helios module will mean that the radio
will be easily converted for use with 2.4Ghz.
Some of the features included in the Vantage III.
KO are promising that the specifications will be finalised in the
next few weeks and details will be published. As soon as we have
them we'll post them up here so keep watching.
What better result can you have than to win
first time out? Especially when it’s the World Championships.
decided to reveal the new KO Vantage Esprit 3 for the very first
time at the World Championships held in Italy.
Firstly, David Spashett claimed TQ and his third
World Championship 1/12th scale title with his Corally SPM12X then
Andy Moore driving
the new Hot Bodies touring car proved without a doubt that to win
you need the control that only a KO transmitter can offer. Both drivers
had the benefit of the new KO Vantage Esprit 3 and new low profile
PDS2413 (K30044) digital servo. Andy also drove the KO based Hara
speed controller to set the pace in qualifying and win from Masami
Hirosaka who was, interestingly also using the new KO Esprit 3 transmitter.
drive won him his first world championship title and we’re
all delighted for him. As far as KO are concerned it just couldn’t
get any better. Andy and David both agreed that the radio was by
far the best they have ever used. The speed, positive feel and
consistent control offered by the new electronics made their chassis
feel totally locked into the sticks. We can’t give the full
specifications of the radio yet, but what we can tell you is that
it features digital trims and a jog dial selection control along
with all the normal functions that you would expect from a top
of the line KO radio. KO are promising that the specifications
will be finalised in the next few weeks and details should be published
before the end of September, with the release of the radio expected
by Christmas. Can’t wait!!"
1) Large LCD screen-for easy reading
2) Jog dial-for easy access to all the control menu’s
3) Electronic digital trims-for precise control of servo/speedo position
4) Electronic digital neutral trim setting
5) Adjustable Throttle/steering sticks-for perfect alignment with
your thumb movement
6) Brake balance adjustment
7) Quick end point adjustment
8) Throttle and steering curve adjustment
9) Rubber pads on rear of transmitter case for comfort and safety
10) Adjustable high frame rate for fast control response
11) Adjustable frame rates brings compatibility to older types of
12) Ultra smooth digital signal transmission
13) 2.4Ghz compatible