Xray T2'007 - all pictures and specifications
The XRAY T2 has been our most successful touring car platform
to date. With numerous awards, and victories from all around the world the
T2 not only redefined touring cars but also set new standards in quality and
performance. With the revolutionary XRAY Multi-Flex Technology™ new
set up options were presented for the 1st time ever. With the T2 I knew that
it would be very difficult to improve on our design, but within the last year
our very talented team have presented us with new idea’s suggestions
and requests. The challenge brought forth was simple…. Make the T2 even faster.
Our R&D team have again surpassed themselves and answered back with a
refined T2 platform capable of surpassing the original T2 on any surface.
With that, I am very proud to present the latest evolution of the most successful
platform, the T2 007.
The first XRAY touring car platform built specifically for both rubber and foam racing.
Two conditions, two cars, one platform - T2'007
Pure design. Pure racing. Pure adrenaline.
Dipl. Eng. Juraj Hudy
Chief Engineer, XRAY
New T2’007 Features:
• Build on the highly-successful T2 platform
• US Foam-Specs edition (#30 0007) and EU Rubber-Specs edition (#30 0008)
• Super easy to build, maintain, set up, and drive
• Less sensitive to changing track conditions
• World’s lowest top deck and bulkheads.
• Top deck lowered up to 4.5mm compared to T2!!
• Longer top deck design minimizes tweak and makes the car more stable
• New unique XRAY Quick-Saver™ - 5 different Ackermann positions can be
set thanks to new adjustable servo saver
• New rear split bulkheads allow more rear flex, and improved rear traction
• World’s lowest ultra-lightweight bulkheads CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
• Horizontal motor mount allows the motor to sit lower.
• Improved drive shaft blades reduce wear rate
• New servo arms and pivot ball allow servo to be moved towards car centerline
• Aluminum self-locking wheel nuts
• Chassis cut-outs under ESC allows extra cooling
• Improved balance by moving the electronics towards the centerline
• New rear upper top deck with two different positions for alu top deck mounting
• Fully compatible with the T2 platform, all spare parts and option parts are direct fit
• EU Rubber-Specs and US Foam-Specs conversion sets available shortly
T2’007 Foam-Specs Edition — Extra
• US Foam-Specs edition (#30 0007) specially designed
for foam tire racing conditions
• 3.5mm ultra thick solid chassis with milled area’s allow all parts
to be mounted ultra-low
• Wide top deck mounted to chassis via aluminum standoffs provides wide,
ultra-stable, solid platform. The top deck features different Multi-Flex Technology™ flex
points to allow adjustment from stiff to ultra-stiff flex and torsion settings.
• New Extra-Hard foam spec front and rear suspension arms – marked
• New front & rear adjustable aluminum ball differentials are CNC-machined
from new Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum material with a special hard coating treatment
that makes the diff outdrives 30% stronger.
• Light purple and white springs.
• 64P spur gear 116T – extra-hard material, wobble-free design
T2’007 EU Rubber-Specs
Edition — Extra Features:
• EU Rubber-Specs edition (#30 0008) specially
designed for rubber tire racing conditions
• 2.5mm chassis with re-designed XRAY Multi-Flex Technology™ flex points
• New longer narrow top deck with redesigned XRAY Multi-Flex Technology™ flex
• Standard hard T2 suspension arms
• Front XRAY Multi-Diff™ and rear adjustable ball differential
• Front silver and rear gold racing springs
• 48P spur gear 84T – extra-hard material, wobble-free design
|US vs. EU Edition Quick Reference Table
||T2’007 US Foam-Specs
||T2’007 EU Rubber-Specs
||3.5mm Chassis - Stiff
||2.5mm Chassis - Flex
||Wide Top Deck
||Narrow Top Deck
||Extra-Hard Foam Spec (XH)
||Hard - Rubber Specs (H)
||New Alu Ball Differential
||New Alu Ball Differential
||Light-Purple / White
||Gold / Silver